Dissolvable Ball – Designed for multi-stage applications, the Innovex Dissolvable Ball utilizes proprietary material to meet specific wellbore environments. The dissolvable ball can withstand pressure differentials up to 15,000 psi and temperature ranges from 100°F to 350°F. Innovex offers both a fresh water dissolving ball and a chloride dissolving ball.
- Temperature Rating: 100°F to 350°F
- Pressure Rating: Up to 15,000 psi
- Dissolve Fluid Type: Brine or Fresh Water Based
- Specific Gravity: Fresh Water Based = 2.7 Chloride Based = 1.85
Stop Collars – With five versions available for all standard casing sizes, Innovex is a premier supplier of high-quality mechanical stop collars. Whether your application merits hinged or slip-on collars, we provide the means to keep centralizers and other casing attachments securely locked in place.
- Used in most type of well designs
- Must have adequate annular clearance due to positive O.D.
- Can be used in cased hole and open hole environments
- Used with Innovex’s centralizers
- Tested in accordance to API recommended practice 10D-2
- Easy Installation
- Available for close tolerance applications
Cable Wipers – Innovex offers hinged, reciprocating wall wipers as well as rotating cable wall wipers, designed to clean the wellbore as the casing is reciprocated or rotated. The wipers aid in the removal of excess filter cake, gelled mud and bit cuttings from the wellbore, and also serve as reinforcement in the cement column to assist in preparing the wellbore for a cement job.
Cement Baskets – Our 900 Series of cement baskets and accessories features three primary styles in both slip-on and hinged configurations. Flexible enough to be run on casing or liners and strong enough to protect weak formations from intense hydrostatic pressure, the 900 Series is made to support the upper cement column during cementing operations.
- Used in cased hole and open hole operations
- Aids in cement de-hydration to help reduce hydrostatic fluid column above a loss zone or weak formation
- Catches particles to form a bridge in the annulus to help prevent cement from falling back
Inflatable Packer Accessories – Innovex offers a variety of specialized inflatable packer accessories to ensure efficient, effective zonal isolation, including:
- Handling pups
- Stage cementing collars and plug sets
- PDC drillable cementing plugs
- Ball/dart catcher subs
- Hydraulic disconnects
- Locator subs