ESP Packer Penetrator Solutions
The QCI Packer Penetrator Systems use the patented and reliable P5000 technology to isolate the three conductor leads of the ESP cable and pass them thru the production packer. This solution supports both Multi Port and Dual String Packer designs.
QCI’s unique ability to isolate the 3 conductors and seal the 3 legs in tubing provide the perfect solution to support Multi-Port Packers. This approach can support both straight porting and deviated ports through the packer to support more complex designs. Metal-to-Metal fittings are used above and below the packer to ensure complete isolation from the wellbore fluids below the packer. The P5000 Penetrator is the backbone of the design and continues to outperform the competition in the harshest environment of H2S around the world.
ESP Production Packers are typically offered in two styles: Dual String and Multi-port designs and we offer our full line of solutions for both. Dual String ESP Packer Penetrators use a bushing to interface with the short string (ESP side) of the packer with a variety of threads. We stock and have designs to support various threads used that feature capillary lines along and CT lines sup- port with the ESP. all lines are secured with the use of metal–to-metal sealing tube fittings. Need to test connections before they are run, no problem, we have designs to support that requirement also.
QCI’s Standard Packer Penetrator feature a small 1.25” OD annular space requirement in the annulus to make up the ESP cable above and below the packer.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Proven connections above and below the packer
- Proven metal-to-metal seal
- A manifold bushing is provided for dual string packers, and can accommodate extra ports for control lines, if necessary
- Pre-testing capabilities in the field
- For small diameter and multiple port packers, the penetrators pass through three individual ports through the packer
- Voltage: 5000 VAC, 3 Phase
- Amperage: 150 Amp and 190 Amp versions available
- Pressure: 5,000 psi API WP
- Temp: 375° F, 190° C