The QCI P3 is a single-mandrel, field-installed, 1-3/4” diameter penetrator system that can be installed on either round or flat (2F) ESP cable. It supports a full range of ESP cable sizes from #6, #4, #2, and several #1 cables in both leaded and non-leaded styles.
The QCI P3 penetrator system is unique in that it offers a direct feed-through of the pump cable to the surface without requiring a splice or downhole connection of any kind. Once on the surface, the downhole pump cable is connected to the surface cable within the QCI conduit box, available in Class 1, Division 1 and Class 1, Division 2 configurations. Surface cable is also available to complete the run to either a junction box or direct to the ESP controller.
The QCI P3 system is rated and certified to 5,000 psi API WP, and is a direct feed-through, the maximum rating for voltage and amperage is dependent on the pump cable. The QCI P3 system is offered with FM, CSA, ATEX, and IECEx certifications to support worldwide installations.
QCI P3 Specs
- FM, FMc, IECEx Certified
- Voltage: Dependent on rating of ESP cable
- Amperage: Dependent on rating of ESP cable
- Pressure: 5,000 psi API WP
- Temp: 375° F, 190° C
- Hazardous Area: Class I, Divisions 1 & 2, Group D
QCI P3 Features
- ESP cable runs continuous through wellhead, eliminating a common failure mode
- Reusable surface conduit system suitable for hazardous and non-hazardous locations
- Supports any size of round or flat cable
- Slim feed-thru design eliminating large mandrel type penetrators
- Reliable elastomer seal
- Supports all surface and ESP cable systems (adaptable for customer supplied cable)
- Permits the use of shielded and non-shielded cable
Innovex offers high-caliber solutions to ensure maximum efficiency; learn more about Innovex Downhole Solutions and how we can help you achieve a higher quality result. Contact us today for more information.