Slip-On ICP Technology
Innovex Slip-On ICP technology provides a reliable and efficient solutions for zonal isolation, designed to apply directly onto customer’s casing, eliminating the need for use of a mandrel. Constructed of only three pieces, the Slip-On ICP technology utilizes fewer moving parts allowing for quicker deployment while maintaining reliable performance. This, along with the ability to install without threading, maximizes efficiency and simplifies operations resulting in a reduction in man hours and construction costs.
Slip-On ICP Technology Specs
- Discontinuous rib element preventing gas migration
- Installed on customer supplied casing, eliminating premium/semi-premium threading lead time
- Inflated with wellbore fluid or cement
- Utilizes standard, field-proven Innovex valve system
- Valve sleeve burst rating exceeds casing string burst pressure
- No changes in running procedure
- Able to set in washed out holes up to 2.5 times original O.D.
- No moving parts during inflation prevents damage to seals
- Eliminates a connection reducing cost and a leak point