TOMCAT™ All Composite Frac Plug
The TOMCAT™ All Composite Frac Plug utilizes high-strength composite components to provide a dependable, durable and cost-effective design for temporary zonal isolation during multi-stage completions in both vertical and horizontal wells. TOMCAT™ All Composite frac plugs are constructed from molded or machined composites with composite upper and lower slips, ensuring fast drill time while remaining highly reliable.
The TOMCAT™ All Composite frac plug is compatible with the Baker #20 or Owens Compact Setting Tool. The shear cap is also designed to allow the ball to be placed inside the adapter, which eliminates the need to pump the ball from surface.
E-CAT Frac Plug Specs
- Available in 5.500 inches
- Slips constructed with composite material and ceramic buttons
- Sets securely in casing up to P-110 grade
- Consistent drill out times 8 minutes or less
- Can be drilled out using conventional rigid tubing or coiled tubing
- Pump down wiper available upon request
- 17-inch plug length minimizes amount of plug debris in wellbore
- Plug contains no metal
- Tested up to 8,000 psi at 200o F
Innovex offers high-caliber downhole solutions to ensure maximum efficiency; learn more about Innovex Downhole Solutions and how we can help you achieve a higher quality result. Contact us today for more information.