TOMCAT™ Hybrid Frac Plug
The Innovex TOMCAT™ Hybrid Frac Plug utilizes high strength composite components to provide a dependable, durable and cost-effective design for temporary zonal isolation during multi-stage completions in both vertical and horizontal wells. TOMCAT™ Hybrid Frac Plugs are constructed primarily from molded or machined composites with composite upper slips and cast iron lower slips, ensuring fast drill time while remaining highly reliable.
The TOMCAT™ Hybrid Frac Plug is compatible with the Baker #10, #20 or Owens Compact Setting Tool. The shear cap is also designed to allow the ball to be placed inside the adapter, which eliminates the need to pump the ball from surface.
TOMCAT™ Hybrid Frac Plug Specs
- Compact Design, the plug length is less than 18-in in length
- Available in 4.500”, 5.000” and 5.500” sizes
- Upper slip designed with composite material
- Lower slips designed with bi-directional grooves and holes for ease of drill-out and debris management
- Sets securely in casing up to P-110 grade
- Consistent drill times of eight minutes or less
- Patented back-up system provides superior sealing capability
- Can be drilled out using conventional rigid tubing or coiled tubing
- Pump down wiper available upon request