Inflatable Casing Packers
With features that ensure efficiency and built-in performance, our Inflatable Casing Packers (ICP) provide a reliable, efficient solution for zonal isolation over the life of the well. Custom-engineered and field proven, our ICP tools are engineered to perform in cemented wellbores and open hole completions for a broad scope of applications including cement integrity, selective reservoir stimulation, and isolation of oil, gas and water zones.
Installed in the casing/wellbore annulus or casing/casing annulus, our ICPs are engineered for high performance isolation in critical oil, gas and geothermal applications. And of course, they are supported by expert service.
Inflatable Casing Packers Specs
- Standard tools in 4, 10, and 20 ft lengths
- Discontinuous ribbed elements in 10 and 20 ft. lengths that facilitate optimum job evaluation and conformation in washed-out boreholes
- Application-specific elastomers that optimize performance in temperature extremes up to 350°F (177°C) and wellbore chemical environments
- Advanced valve system with lock out inflation control valve assures accurate packer inflation and closing for life-of-well zonal isolation
- Inflation with mud, water or cement