QCI P3-DB (Dual Barrier)
For those looking for the ultimate protection and assurance in well bore containment in an ESP completion, QCI introduces the QCI P3-DB (Dual Barrier) Penetrator Solution. Further improved with the environment in-mind, the new QCI P3-DB relies on the legendary QCI P3 penetrator and its remarkable 99.95% reliability. The QCI P3 delivers the first line of defense for the isolation of the well with a simple bundled cable seal deign that has supported more than 45 thousand installations worldwide. Beyond this layer of protection is our patented solid connection barrier that delivers the ultimate confidence in well bore containment for your ESP.
QCI P3-DB (Dual Barrier) Specs
- Voltage: 2,400 volts with non-shielded cable, 5,000 volts with shielded surface cable
- Amperage: 150
- Pressure: 5,000 psi API WP
- Temp: 375° F, 190° C
- Hazardous Area: Class I, Divisions 1 & 2, Group D
QCI P3-DB (Dual Barrier) Features
- Leading industry Dual Barrier design
- Matches wellhead design methodology
- ESP cable runs continuous through the first barrier to a solid connection barrier.
- Assembly of the second barrier is done off-line
- Patented and proven solid barrier design
- Based on the QCI P3 penetrator legendary performance
- Reusable surface cable
- Certified for Class 1, Division 1 use where explosion-proof equipment is needed
- Supports #6, #5, #4, #2 AWG ESP cable sizes in round and flat configurations
- Reliable elastomeric cable seal
- Can interface with other types of surface cables
Innovex offers high-caliber solutions to ensure maximum efficiency; learn more about Innovex Downhole Solutions and how we can help you achieve a higher quality result. Contact us today for more information.