The QCI P3-DC offers the QCI P3 continuous feed through penetrator system with a new robust surface cable plug-in. The ESP cable is run up to a top surface connection, eliminating a connection in the annulus or hydrocarbon area. With no plug at the bottom of the well bore and no splices needed, the QCI P3-DC is a more fail-safe solution than competitive systems.
• Voltage: 2,400 volts with non-shielded cable, 5,000 volts with shielded surface cable
• Amperage: 190
• Pressure: 5,000 psi API WP
• Temp: 375° F, 190° C
• Hazardous Area: Class I, Divisions 1 & 2, Group D
QCI P3-DM Features
• ESP cable runs continuous through wellhead to the surface cable connection – with no splices and no wellbore connection – and eliminates a common and costly failure in the annulus
• Shield feature protects surface connection from dynamic wellsite environment and ensures uninterrupted pumping
• Reusable surface cable
• Certified for Class 1, Division 1 use where explosion-proof equipment is needed
• Supports #6, #5, #4, #2 AWG ESP cable sizes in round and flat configurations
• Reliable elastomeric cable seal
• Can interface with other brands of surface cables
• Permits the use of shielded and non-shielded cable
Innovex offers high-caliber solutions to ensure maximum efficiency; learn more about Innovex Downhole Solutions and how we can help you achieve a higher quality result. Contact us today for more information.